Locked Out? Lost car key? – First of all don’t panic!
Reasons for being locked out
- Maybe you have locked your car key inside the car/boot?
- Your car keys are broken, damaged or lost?
- The transponder chip in your car key is damaged, so you need replacement car keys or you need your car keys reprogramming?
- Your car door is broken and won’t open?
What to do when I am locked out / lost car key?
- Call an emergency locksmith on 07548 449673.
- Provide the locksmith with the make, year and model of your car.
- Give details of the location.
- Let the locksmith know where the keys are? Have you locked them in the boot? Are they locked in your house?
- Have proof of ID. Don’t worry if your ID is locked in your car/house because checks will be completed.
- Let the locksmith know if you need a new car key
Areas we cover
Our services are mobile so our auto locksmiths are able to complete all work at the vehicle’s location. We cover areas within Staffordshire, Cheshire and Shropshire.
If you would like any further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07548449673. We specialise in vehicles so are able to re-programme keys to many makes and models of cars, trucks and vans. In addition, we are also able to replace lost vehicle keys.
– Are you locked out of your house? Call us on 07548449673. We will gain entry through non-destructive techniques.